What you’ll be doing
- Infrastructure: Responsible for all cloud services (AWS), including deployment, documentation and change management
- Reliability: Monitoring and observing product service levels
- Performance: Understand bottlenecks and suggest improvements/optimise systems and processes
- Tooling: Responsible for CI/CD pipelines and infrastructure access tooling including automation, development, deployment documentation and training.
Skills and experience
- Proven experience across cloud infrastructure including deployment, documentation and change management
- Have established skills in AWS, Linux, Docker, and scripting
- An avid DevOps enthusiast
- Quality is important to you and you will be driven to improve this product every day
- Previous roles held in innovative, Agile environments
- Ideally, you will have experience with web-based SAAS products using a range of tools, and a good understanding of database queries and performance
- It would be helpful to have worked with CMS’s before (in particular, WordPress)
- Fit our values of impact, community and nurturing potential
As well as having the chance to make a difference to the lives of millions of children, parents and teachers you’ll find:
- A great team who are fun, caring and share good values
- Family-friendly workplace including paid parental leave, flexible working hours and open vacation policy
- Table tennis, video games and office rock climbing wall
- Bottomless coffee, tea, cocoa and snacks with lots of shared lunches
- Regular compensation reviews – great work is rewarded!
- A competitive salary
- We’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done
- We also offer relocation assistance for people joining us from other area
We think you’ll like it here, a place where your own potential will be nurtured as you play an instrumental part in developing awesome products that really make a difference.